Become an Evaluator
The SPRAT Evaluator is at the heart of the certification process as they ensure that SPRAT certified technicians have demonstrated the highest level of skill and professionalism. Using their diverse background and experience gained from years of rope access work and support, each Evaluator offers a fair and objective review of the skills demonstrated by candidates.
To be considered as a candidate for Evaluator certification, you must possess a SPRAT Level III certification with at least 3 years experience as a Level III Technician (or equivalent industrial rope access certification). In addition, you must also hold a voting membership in SPRAT, and be a member in good standing. If approved as a candidate, you would be required to fulfill the steps as outlined in the Process of Becoming a SPRAT Evaluator.
Applications must be received by August 1st or April 1st of each year with voting will take place twice a year at the April and August Evaluations Committee Meetings. Completed applications with supporting documents can be sent to the SPRAT Office by: Email: email@example.com, Fax: 610-971-4850, or Mail: SPRAT, 994 Old Eagle School Road, Suite 1019, Wayne, PA 19087
- Evaluator Candidate Application & Signed Evaluator Candidate Contract (PDF)
- Professional Resume
- Logbook or documentation of at least 500 hours of qualifying rope access experience as a certified SPRAT level III, or equivalent rope access experience
- Two (2) written letters of recommendation from currently certified SPRAT Evaluators
- Current SPRAT Membership
Evaluators must maintain an individual Associate membership or serve as the primary voting representative of a Corporate or Sustaining member company
- Valid First Aid Certification
- Valid CPR (including AED)
- Valid SPRAT Level III certification
- $300 application fee